- To provide the Randolph community with a safe place for discourse, specifically feminist discourse.
- To provide the Randolph community with accurate information about feminism and current events relating to feminism.
- To raise consciousness about gender issues in relation to other social problems.
- To advocate for the rights of people of all genders, orientations, and other minorities, particularly on the Randolph College campus.
- To facilitate small changes within our local community, as part of a greater social movement towards equality.